Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Day's Miscellany With Inappropriate Giggles

My burgundy New Catholic Answers NABRE developed a flaw where the corners curled up. I reported it to Fireside and they told me the burgundy material was drying out. This did not affect the black ones with the tan backs. So today I received a free replacement in black, and they even embossed my name in gold. So a public thank you is in order for fair dealing. Fireside makes the very best NABRE I have ever found. (Just stay away from the burgundy.)

Today during our daily Bible study, my mate was seized with irrepressible giggles during Chapter 20 of Isaiah. Really. How long have we been studying together? Forty years. She deserves all the credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will likely be posted after the Bear snuffles it. Please, no anonymous posts.

Featured Post

Judging Angels Chapter 1 Read by Author

Quick commercial for free, no-strings-attached gift of a professionally produced audio book of Judging Angels, Chapter 1: Last Things, read...