Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Instant Gratification!

As long as you have some sort of ID, i.e. aren't anonymous, your posts will not be moderated any more. The Bear wants the combox to be as easy and fun as it can be for his tiny number of loyal readers, so we'll give it a try. He keeps a pretty close eye on things, anyway. (After seven days, moderation will kick on for posts.)

Also, please vote in the poll in the sidebar to the right to determine if "the Bear persona" of the blog stays or gets dropped in favor of straight-up first-person human blogging. (Assuming the Bear could do that.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the sidebar at the moment 'cause am on the smartphone, but until I can get to the big 'puter I must say NOOOOOOOOOO!! to the idea of jettisoning the bear persona. NOOOOOO and again I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

    I think I need coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will likely be posted after the Bear snuffles it. Please, no anonymous posts.

Featured Post

You Knew it was Coming (Sponsored by "Venom")

Sponsored by Venom: a New Scent by Francis Venom: "Smell like the sheep..." There comes a moment in the life of every televi...