Are you a Cafeteria Catholic? The Bear has a quiz to find out!
Score one for each YES answer. Keep a running total and compare it to the key at the bottom. It's short, so there shouldn't be any problem keeping track.
- Abortion should be a woman's choice.
- There is nothing wrong with ordaining women priests.
- People must be able to enter the United States through its southern border without interference from authorities.
- The Church has no business interfering with a couple's choice to use contraceptives.
- A divorced and remarried woman should take communion if she feels like it.
- Proud, practicing homosexuals should be welcomed to communion because we must not place limits on love.
- Giant puppets are a legitimate part of the liturgy.
- Pope Benedict was a regressive humbug who never got over his Nazi past.
- The Pope could wear flip flops instead of red shoes and it wouldn't bother me.
- Have you ever asked yourself, "What's up with Pope Francis?"
|Did someone say "cafeteria?"|
Cafeteria Catholic? Come on Patheos guys. Surely, you can mount a better defense of Caserta than name-calling. If not, please at least call us names that fit, or are funny.
Labored irony is just lame.