For those of you still looking to the Pope for spiritual guidance, this must be quite a disappointment.
For everyone else the Bear offers his.
- nail your foot to the floor in front of your favorite pew and die there
- pray on a regular daily basis, e.g. the Divine Office or other prayers
- read the Bible on a regular daily basis according to even a rudimentary plan (e.g. not just poke your finger to select a verse at random every morning over your cup of coffee)
- pray the rosary while meditating on the mysteries, and explore other traditional devotions
- serve God's Church as you can and are called
- have lots of children, and, sure, play with them
- make an honest living serving people and using your talents
- keep a clean conscience -- you really will sleep better
- have a hobby that lets you relax and experience "flow"
- pick your battles sparingly and wisely
You may or may not be happy, but you'll be on the right road. And if that doesn't work, there's always this: