Really, that's just hype from an old show-Bear. The blog will go on, but only when the Bear is not otherwise occupied literally 24/7. Sleep? That's what winter's for. Back to the same-old-same-old "What The Pope Did Now." (Is Francis still Pope? That's how busy your Bear has been. Please, someone, say "no.") Hey, not complaining. "Dance With the One That Brung Ya." The Bear isn't going to get all hoity-toity on you. You can bet there's some good jawbone-rippin' coming your way.
But he does admit to being in a rather frolicsome mood. If he were in a zoo, he would be pounding out the glass with a big rock and laughing at everyone run. In the meantime, he will mercilessly tease you with cryptic comments. Beat your friends. (Actual contest still running - STILL TIME TO BEAT ALL CURRENT ENTRIES ACCORDING TO STATED RULES WHICH ARE NOT TIME-SENSITIVE.)
FILED UNDER: "Method to Bear's Madness."
BTW if you cheat and use Google, no one will know. Except your guardian angel. Do you really want to run that risk?
1. What do you call it when a redhead flips out?
2. Can an angel deputize you to lawfully exercise angelic authority, including smiting?
3. What is T.S. Eliot's least bad poem? Seriously, did you really get Ash Wednesday?
4. How many bullets does a Smith and Wesson .38 Chief's Special hold? (come ON, this is serious!)
5. What is William Wordsworth's best poem? Ode on Intimations of Immortality or She Was a Phantom of Delight? (Sorry, either or; no Daffodils)
6. If you have been cleared to runway 27, do you taxi east or west?
7. Hermann Goering: ace in WWI or WWII? Both?
8. Does "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" ring a bell?
9. Do you think Jake forgot Chinatown?
10. Do clones have the same fingerprints?
END CODED TRANSMISSION FANCY BEAR BUH BYE DIRTY DEBBIE