Skip to main content

If You Die Laughing, Hope You're In a State of Grace

(h/t Terry via Freerepublic, which has more, but FR will claim unhealthy amounts of your time.)


Amazon Review for Hillary's Book


I was going to read this book... I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, and fell and hit my head. After that, I got double vision and had to were glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't even see to read. Then I had an allergic reaction to something and starting coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard eyeballs, my limbs locked up and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out that I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow, I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure how I was going to come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay for the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.

Top Customer Reviews

on September 14, 2016
Format: Paperback

Comments

  1. "1.0 out of 5 starsPlease don't bother...
    ByUrbanLegendon September 14, 2016
    Format: Paperback
    I have to start by saying I am a registered independent voter, and more importantly, a life-long independent thinker. I have voted for more D's than R's in my life, as well as several third-party candidates. This is the lamest, weakest, most politically-absurd book ever written, as far as I know. Save your money for food for your family just in case she is elected."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warning...good thing I did not choke on my bacon reading this as I do need to go to confession...
    The review was a 5 star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have time for the book either. Something similar happened to me. Still, it's good to know that our democratic nominee understands our troubles, and how to overcome them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give this reviewer, Daniel B's review five plus stars! The summary was absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh...so glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK....that right there's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the Amazon comments are hysterical! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will likely be posted after the Bear snuffles it. Please, no anonymous posts.