Tuesday, November 29, 2016



This is why I love this country. The vaudeville acts. True, they're amateurish and predictable, but the old "Searching for a Reason" (sometimes "Motive") routine never fails to crack me up. But note the new gag. It's kinda okay because he was "scared to pray in public."

So, Muslims are scared to pray in public because... no matter what they do, America will roll over and show its cultural belly? Because when they're bent over praying, they might get trampled from everyone kissing their a**es?

Hey, I've got a great PR strategy for scared Muslims. Murder as many innocent people as possible shouting Allahu Akbar. Because then no one will have any reason to mistrust you or dislike you when you're praying.

And the big hook drags yet another loser off the stage of life, to make room for the next hilarious act, Muslim leaders failing to make an unqualified condemnation of terrorism while singing the ever-popular "Backlash" song.

BTW, can I be the first to blame the election of Trump? I mean, seriously, what CHOICE did poor little Amtar have? Muslims are the cuckoo in the American nest. The Bear just doesn't trust them, and never will. It's not just here. The Bear has the Green Eggs and Ham approach to Pope Francis' "Great Abrahamic Religion That Worships the Exact Same God We Do and are Practically Catholic."

THAT is the Bear's litmus test. Slobber all over Muslims, and you are forever written off as an unserious person who values your PR above truth - even revealed truth. The Bear will waste no further time on you, because you're an idiot or a liar. The Bear has simplified his life by crossing off nearly everyone in the world with a title in front of their names.

Muslims kill far more people in America than Bears. But when someone gets mauled to death by a Bear do we start whining about "Bear Backlash?" The Bear supports non-violent, cultural backlash. Remove Muslims from top place of America's Culturally Protected Groups. It's been a long time since Blacks were there. They are really far back in the pack. The Bear says give them a turn at Number 1 again and take Muslims off the list entirely.

8 comments:

  1. Why not make the next novel about the cultural conflict of Islam in a post-Christian nation? Some jihadist goes off kills some people and dies. The usual talking head suspects offer regrets about him being mentally disturbed. They get attacked and/or killed by other Muslims inflamed by the suggestion that jihadism isn't a noble act of Islam. Throw in a DA that could have stopped the initial attack if he'd pursued a more minor case against the jihadist, but didn't out of fear of looking intolerant just before an election. Throw in some Catholics trying to live the Faith and you've got another story.

    I'll take my usual fee of a signed copy for predicting the plot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Godfather II to Godfather. Already wrote some. Goal 60 days total.

      Delete
  2. hey bear I bet you are afraid to pray in public just like this muslim...but go ahead and prove me wrong by praying in public in front of the nearest mosque you can find and see what happens to you - go ahead and be a leader and pray the rosary or little office of the Blessed Virgin Mary in front of a mosque...or you can just blog away....oh and go ahead and sniff my words as long as you want - but you best post this or I'll blog about it on my blogs...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, there is no mosque anywhere near the Woodlands, but I need hardly say that, were I inclined to grandstand, I would not be afraid to pray in front of a mosque. If I pray in public it is because where I am when I want to pray happens to be in public. I can't even imagine what unfortunate thing you believe might happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would anybody know if a non muslim is praying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They see me rollin', they hatin' I got my beads out, I be prayin' - that's how.

      Delete
  5. Muslims may be the number 1 victim group. But, LGBT cross-dressers are not far behind. And speaking of drag queens, I remember reading an account from Robin Moore of the 2001 Special Forces campaign in Afghanistan. The Special Forces were about to assault an Afghan village, when all of a sudden a large group of Afghan drag queens come running out of the village pleading mercy. Moore later found out that this subculture is called Bacha-Paz, and can be found in various regions in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I cannot believe Obama has not yet imported these Muslim sissies. In his world is a twofer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odd. When I was buying a mattress last year the Somali ladies who were also shopping simply dropped to the floor and did what they had to do when it was time for to pray. It seemed to take a few minutes and they were up and shopping before we finished paying for our mattress. If two ladies had the courage to pray wherever they had to what was this dude's problem?

    ReplyDelete

Moderation is On.

Featured Post

Judging Angels Chapter 1 Read by Author

Quick commercial for free, no-strings-attached gift of a professionally produced audio book of Judging Angels, Chapter 1: Last Things, read...