|He should have seen this coming.|
- Kudzu. If you've ever been in the southern part of the United States, you'll know what Bear means. It covers everything. Fast. Probably not the best image to create.
- The "art" collection of the banana republic dictator in the old Peter Falk - Alan Arkin comedy, The In-Laws.
- Little Shop of Horrors?
- Stalin would have had the artist shot.
- What passes for "art" these days is like Soviet propaganda posters in its earnest official correctness, except the Soviets were good at it.
- The artist was actually Glen Beck.
- Someone's sense of what will generate immediate derision is broken.
- Pope Francis will now commission a "green" official portrait with a mafioso at his feet and a refugee in his lap. Saxophone Man will be peeking out from the vegetation.
President Obama didn't paint it, so the Bear's ridicule is directed against the painter, or, rather, the culture that tolerates this kind lookatme! hack garbage.