Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mrs. Bear Posts

Dear Blog People --

I thought I should let you know that I found this on the Bear's study door. He has been suffering from a terrible distemper after the Pope said only jolly people were real Catholics. Our Bear is many things, but jolly is not one of them.

I dare not wake him up. Hopefully he'll wake up soon. Given his erratic behavior in the past, I thought I should tell his hundreds of thousands of readers (or so he tells me) that he is not pulling another disappearing act.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Bear

2 comments:

  1. The reassurance is appreciated. May the Bear (and those who tiptoe past his study) be refreshed by this quiet interval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Mrs. Bear - I was getting a little worried his occasional ursine grumpiness might be getting the better of him!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will likely be posted after the Bear snuffles it. Please, no anonymous posts, and no links to videos. Have a great day!

Featured Post

Judging Angels Chapter 1 Read by Author

Quick commercial for free, no-strings-attached gift of a professionally produced audio book of Judging Angels, Chapter 1: Last Things, read...